Blue cheese pasta is one of my favorite things to make because it’s so quick and easy. And it’s delicious. If you haven’t tried blue cheese you’re really missing out.
Blue Cheese Pasta Recipe That’s Super Quick
This blue cheese pasta recipe takes about 15-20 minutes to make. Of course, you can use more or less of the ingredients depending on your taste. Many people love blue cheese but it is very strong, so you probably don't want to use too much.
- 8 ounces of rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Boil 8 ounces of rotini pasta for about 7 minutes or until al dente. Add 1 tablespoon of salt to the water while the pasta is boiling.
- While the pasta is cooking mix the olive oil, blue cheese, minced garlic, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of black pepper together in a small bowl.
- When the pasta is done, drain the water and then mix the ingredients in step 2 into the pasta. Mix well.
- You can also throw in a pinch of red pepper if you'd like or add extra blue cheese crumbles (to taste).
If you liked this you might also enjoy my copycat recipe for a low carb version of Little Caesars Zesty Cheese Bread that uses lavash bread or my review of the clip on pasta strainer.